Not sure what you’re child really needs to know? These are just a few important skills that they will need. Fortunately, if you can be a little stealthy, you can cover them all!
I will be covering all of these skills in different posts, and will try to label them as they pop up!
- Listening and Following Directions
- Self-help Skills
- Building Attention Span
- Asking/Answering Questions
- Alphabet Knowledge
- Phonemic Awareness
- Reading/ Sight Words
- Listening/Reading Comprehension
- Number Sense
- Rote Counting
- 1 to 1 Correspondence
- Early Addition/ Subtraction/Multiplication/Division
- Name!! (First, Middle, Last)
- Parent’s Names
- Phone Number
You will be amazed to find how many of these appear throughout your everyday life!