Welcome to Stealthy Teaching! I’m your Stealthy Teacher, and I’m here to share some of my greatest tricks with you. I am a teacher by trade, an Early Intervention Specialist to be exact, but I didn’t learn my stealth moves in college. Through years of teaching Preschool, Kindergarten, and upper Elementary, I have become a master at sneaking knowledge into little heads without them even noticing. After honing my skills on my own little munchkins, I’ve discovered dozens of tricks to help get kids ready for school with what will feel like virtually no effort. No worksheets, flashcards, or fancy games needed here, just a kid, some skills, and a couple of minutes a day. You’ll be amazed at what they can learn…
Let me share my stealthy secrets with you!
I’ll show you:
- Which skills are really important for school readiness.
- How to spot learning opportunities anywhere
- How to teach with NO materials
- How to build skills while doing other things; errands, car rides, shopping, or chores
- Tips for engaging uninterested kids
- How to make learning painless, fun, and natural
What’s the point you say? Why does it matter if my kid knows they’re learning? Can’t I just sit down and use some flashcards and have them do some projects? Of course you can! By all means, don’t stop doing that!!
I love a cutsie project and a great sight word game as much as the next teacher, but the learning doesn’t have to stop there, and it doesn’t need to involve much effort either. Here are my top 5 reasons for coming to the Stealthy Side:
5. You don’t have to be crafty! Pintrest is filled with millions and millions of AMAZING looking ways to teach your children, but lets face it, ain’t nobody got time for that. Stealthy teaching will easily provide tons of knowledge so you can spread out those awesome projects a little bit further.
4. No special materials needed! When you embrace the Stealthy Teaching Style, you’ll be able to see the learning opportunities all around you and teach awesome lessons with whatever is nearby!
3. It’s easy! You can start being a Stealthy Teacher today with no materials and no prep work, so why not? It’s easy on the kids too. You won’t have to worry about them resisting because they won’t even notice it’s happening!
2. It’s fast! Think you have too much to do to sit down and teach your kids? A Stealthy Teacher sneaks in learning anytime, anywhere. While you’re running errands, cooking dinner, cleaning the house, even brushing your teeth your kids will be getting smarter and smarter!
And the #1 reason why you should be a Stealthy Teacher too?
1.Because it’s AWESOME! You will have so much fun watching your children grow and learn you will wonder why you didn’t start years ago!